Peels & Resurfacing in Arlington, TX
When it comes to beauty, nothing is more important than the way you feel about yourself. At Daireds Salon & Spa Pangea, we take beautification to a whole new level with peels & resurfacing to rejuvenate your aging skin, thus enhancing your already beautiful facial features. Our minimally invasive procedures require little downtime, giving you the boost you need to carry out the tasks important to your life confidently.
Chemical Peels in Arlington, TX
At Daireds Salon & Spa Pangea, we have three chemical peel options in Arlington, TX. Each option involves a medical-grade acid that affects the epidermis, removing spots and other blemishes. These options include:
- Deep – Our deep chemical peels are recommended for moderate to severe sun damage, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation. They remove two layers of skin.
- Medium – Our medium chemical peels are recommended for skin issues such as minor acne scars, fine wrinkles, and minor hyperpigmentation or sun damage. These peels remove the first layer and the top of the second layer of skin.
- Superficial – Our superficial chemical peels only address the first layer of skin, removing slight discoloration, dry skin, and uneven textures.
Laser Resurfacing in Arlington, TX
As a provider of one of the best laser facial resurfacing services in Arlington, TX, Daireds Salon & Spa Pangea utilizes advanced laser treatment to rejuvenate your skin. Laser facial resurfacing does require topical anesthesia to ensure you don’t experience discomfort during your procedure. This treatment is recommended for individuals dealing with:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne and other scars
- Age spots
- Enlarged glands and pores
- Skin texture and tone issues.
Both peels & resurfacing in Arlington, TX, require little to no downtime for recovery. It’s possible your skin will be slightly red and possibly sensitive for ten days or less after resurfacing. Peels often take longer to recover from, particularly the deep chemical peel. If redness persists for up to a few months after your deep peel, it’s nothing to worry about.
After your treatment, we’ll send you home with an adjusted skin care regimen so you can properly care for your skin in the following weeks. Peels may need ice pack treatment to reduce redness and swelling, and you’ll often need an ointment to keep the skin moist and pain-free. Resurfacing might benefit from ice packs as well, depending on your reaction to the treatment. A gentle cleanser and quality sun protection are essential as well.
Contact Us To Book Your Appointment Today
At Daireds Salon & Spa Pangea, we are committed to enhancing the beauty of clients all throughout Arlington, TX. Contact us today at 817-465-9797 to book your manicure, chemical peel, or laser resurfacing appointment today.
Featured Image: Dimid_86/Shutterstock