FIND A JOB AT DAIREDS
Daireds Salon and Spa Pangéa employs more than 80 staff members from hair stylists and colorists to massage therapists, estheticians, nail technicians, chefs, managers and support staff. Staff members are employees (not independent contractors) with an appropriate salary and benefits package (insurance, 401K plan, paid vacation, etc.) Owner Daired Ogle’s vision is to create a culture that guarantees guests a consistent experience, by guaranteeing employees a consistent lifestyle and workplace environment.
Current Open Positions:
- Guest Service Manager
- Guest Service Consultant
- Massage Therapist
- Nail Technician
- Hair Style Apprentice
Join our café staff and enjoy the exciting opportunity of serving gourmet food in a non-corporate restaurant salon/spa environment. Work flexible part time (25 hours) hours with no late nights. Must be at least 18 years old, high school graduate with good communication skills as well as previous serving experience. Dedicated to high-level customer service with attention to detail. As part of the Daireds team you will be encouraged to be involved with constant customer interaction while providing the highest quality of service to guest in an attentive, courteous, and efficient manner. Valid Food Handlers Certification and TABC must be obtained within 14 days of employment.
Must have a professional appearance, be outgoing and comfortable with people. Computer experience required. Some college preferred. We offer flexible hours and training for those who are enthusiastic and talented but lack experience.
The Guest Service Manager is responsible for ensuring an attentive, friendly, efficient and courteous guest experience, providing all guests with quality service prior to and throughout their visit.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring quality guest service during reservation process and visit check-in/check-out
- Ensuring facility is properly set to receive guests each day
- Ensuring staff is ready to serve
- Addressing client service complaints
- Maintaining fully staffed department and staff scheduling
- Staff development and job performance
- Revenue generation and administrative processes of Guest Service Department
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years supervisory experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in a customer service setting required
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and mathematical skills
- Able to maintain composure under pressure
- Proven leadership and training skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule
All new stylists begin by serving as an apprentice and during this phase of the training program you will be assisting senior stylist or colorist and having weekly training meetings. Time spent as an apprentice is determined by your level of skill and desire. Salaried position with paid vacations; health care and retirement plan upon qualification. Must be licensed. No experience required.
Licensed Massage Therapist & Estheticians – The key to our success is delivering a consistent, high-quality guest experience through an extensive variety of unique, results-oriented service treatments. Therapist must be comfortable with educating guests and assisting them in booking return appointments. Daireds provides extensive training and support designed to maximize technical, communication and customer relationship skills. Qualifications:
- Must be licensed
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Guest service focus
- Willing to comply with dress code
- Regular attendance required
- Able to work some evenings and Saturdays and Sundays
Licensed Nail Technicians – Part-time or full-time is available. The key to our success is delivering a consistent, high-quality guest experience. Daireds provides training in manicure and pedicure protocols. Weekend work will be required.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Submissions without a resume will not be considered.