Covid-19 Opening Announcements
Governor Abbott has announced that hair salons may be allowed to open as early as May 8th. Although we are anxious to get started again, we take the safety of our customers and staff very seriously and want to be fully prepared for our services.
Below is the following opening plan:
- Saturday May 9th: Soft opening for salon services, cafe, and retail only 8:30AM – 5:00PM.
- Sunday May 10th: Closed for Mother’s Day
- Monday May 11th: All regular services will be provided with the exception of massages, wraps, baths, scrubs, laser treatments, and fillers. We will be operating at 25% capacity with strict regulations according to government standards.
- Wednesday May 20th: Massages become available
- Monday June 2nd: Fillers and laser treatments become available.
- Monday August 10th: Wraps, baths, and scrubs become available. Clients will be required to wear masks during service.
In order to respect the safety of customers and staff, we will be observing CDC recommendations. We ask that these protocols must be observed at all times while inside the building.
- Temperature check will be conducted when guests enter the building.
- All guests and staff must wear face masks at all times once inside.
- Observe social distancing practices by maintaining at least 6 feet of separation between individuals.
- No children or friends of guests allowed unless they also have an appointment.
- We also encourage touch less checkout by charging for services with your card on file.
Do not come in if you have the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chills or repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have Covid-19
If you feel you have been exposed to the Coronavirus, please call your doctor or urgent care and notify them of your symptoms.